Rackspace is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations Manager to join our team. As an Analyst Relations Manager, you will work to develop and execute a worldwide plan and approach to identify and drive relationships with key industry analysts to raise awareness and advocate for Rackspace’s strategy, market leadership, products and solutions The ideal candidate is great at thinking critically, analytically and strategically, while bringing creativity and marketing domain experience to their work.
In this role, you will work closely with senior executives and subject matter experts to create and coordinate analyst contact, collect information for analyst requests, manage deliverables, and drive information through the business.
Our Analyst Relations Manager works with leadership to develop, analyze and implement Rackspace’s overall industry analyst communications strategy and program delivery. Identifies and develops key strategic analyst outreach programs. Collaborates with internal business teams and executives to provide consistent messaging to analysts, customers, and industry influencers.
To be a Racker is all about Fanatical Experience, the results obsessed customer service that’s been at the core of Rackspace since 1999. By being a member of the Marketing Team, the role of Analyst Relations Manager will play a key part in helping drive the performance of Rackspace.
If you like being challenged and want to continue to learn and grow while bringing your best every single day – then being a Marketing Analyst at Rackspace is for you! Join us at a company that has an award-winning culture and a set of core values that you can stand behind. Come to Rackspace and be a Marketing Analyst!
In this role you will:
- Work with leadership to develop, analyze and implement Rackspace’s overall industry analyst communications strategy and program delivery.
- Identify and develop key strategic analyst outreach programs.
- Collaborate with internal business teams and executives to provide consistent messaging to analysts, customers, and industry influencers.
- Develop, prepare and deliver briefings, strategy sessions, tours, roadshows, and informational materials.
- Respond to analyst inquiries and requests for information.
- Coordinate with public relations, sales, and service for launches of product portfolios and services.
- Develop and maintain communications channels to ensure analyst feedback reaches appropriate audiences.
- Communicate information back to team members and internal organizations.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field required.
- 12-15 years of experience in analyst relations and/or communications/public relations.
- High-tech company/industry experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Outstanding program and relationship management skills. Creative problem-solving skills. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Excellent attention to detail. Strong analytical skills. Excellent listening skills. Ability to think and act globally. Ability to handle multiple demands and timelines while maintaining attention to detail. Ability to provide a Fanatical Experience internally and externally with analysts.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL experience.
Rackers are fanatical about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset and thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world’s best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren’t all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker — a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission – is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
You must log in to post a comment.