Reporting to the Vice President of Communications, Citrix is hiring a global manager for its industry analyst relations program. We are seeking candidates with a proven track record for delivering high-impact and measurable results with a strong understanding of cross-functional connections to PR, marketing and sales. Individuals are expected to showcase strong executive presence, understand analyst firm influence levers and manage team members to success. The Citrix AR manager must be able to cultivate and manage relationships at Gartner, Forrester, IDC and other influential firms with a proven track record of leading major evaluations (Ex. Gartner Magic Quadrants). Candidates with an understanding of ARInsights ARchitect and Knowledge Capital Group’s (KCG) measurement methodology are a plus.
As the AR program lead you will support and provide strategic counsel across the executive leadership team including the CEO, CMO, CHRO, and management across PR, marketing, product, sales and more.
Analyst insights are highly desired at Citrix. Expect to lead a program heavily weighted on analyst inquiry to provide executives with the right access to information that informs future strategy, product direction and competitive marketing opportunities.
Executives often lead analyst engagements, but candidates must be able to articulate and convey numerous aspects of Citirx: vision, strategy, product direction, customer success, and its competitive market position.
- Be curious. Discover what’s possible by the power of integration across the company
- Lead a program with data in mind, both in decision making and qualifying results
- Manage AR team members with openness and inclusion
- Prioritize, justify and drive key evaluations (Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, IDC MarketScapes)
- Align with marketing, product management, Communications and office of the CMO to run a practical and measurable analyst programs that support Citrix business priorities; lead/own cross-functional projects as required
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop strategic engagement programs that generate accurate and positive perceptions of Citrix that transfers to customers
- Ensure that the Citrix brand is frequently and accurately represented in key analyst reports, blogs and presentations
- Actively communicate news, information, and developments to the analyst community
- Inject Citrix mindshare during competitive opportunities
- Lead a robust program to bring in and communicate analyst insights with key internal partners
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and selected industry analysts
- Own IA program at annual customer conference and annual IA meeting
- Interface with executive leadership including CEO as necessary
- Develop budget recommendations and prioritize and justify spend
- Manage and develop existing AR team
- Minimum of 8 years in technology analyst relations, public relations, communications, or product marketing role
- Program and people management experience required
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communications
- Ability to develop internal and external relationships
- Analyst Relations functional expertise required
- Can make critical decisions in ambiguous situations that lacks data and clarity
- Knowledge of cross-functional marketing roles
- High level of energy; self-starter
- Can articulate complex business and technical speak to executives and analysts
- Ability to coordinate AR programs with regional colleagues
- Strong analytical skills
- A critical and creative thinker Consultative Skills: Need to be able to counsel internal clients around the needs of the analysts and how best to use this audience to drive desired results
- Proven project management skills: Must be able to keep projects/programs on track – on time and within budget