What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for driving an industry-leading Analyst Relations (AR) program across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will craft a comprehensive AR program and plan that is both highly strategic and impactful. You will represent Cisco’s global portfolio and initiatives in region as well as region-specific initiatives.
You will be responsible for engaging with Cisco senior business leaders and ensuring that we communicate a cohesive strategy and story to analysts who cover these areas of our business in region. You will be managing high ROI outreach programs focused on strategic engagement with the industry analyst community. You will grow critical relationships with industry analysts and set a high bar for how Cisco shows up at Cisco hosted and industry events with our analyst community.
You will be expected to act as a key strategic advisor to Cisco’s business, driving valuable insight, mentorship and feedback back into the business to help inform strategy, business and marketing decisions. You will also be responsible for engaging with regional sales leaders and driving AR Sales Enablement activities and results in region.
Who You’ll Work With
You will report to the Director of Global Analyst Relations and will serve as the EMEAR AR Lead, which falls within the Global AR Team and rolls up into Global Corporate Communications. You will be the primary interface from AR to the President of EMEAR and her leadership team.
You will work closely with the Director of EMEAR Communications and will align with key internal stakeholders to develop and deliver programs that improve influencer and customer awareness, consideration and recommendation of Cisco’s strategy and offerings. You will partner with the Global AR Managers to bring our corporate, product, solution, partner, people and culture stories to the EMEAR region.
Who You Are
You are a creator, who enjoys building a program and plan to transform the way we engage in region. You are comfortable at the executive level, working closely with communications and business peers to drive strategy and messaging. You have a strong understanding of business fundamentals and technology. You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
You have a strong industry analyst relations background as well as leadership experience that demonstrates sound judgment and good instincts. You are smart, respectful, creative, collaborative, dedicated, organized, responsive and accountable. You see opportunities and are a “glass-half full” type of person who is keenly focused on achieving results. You have a BA/BS or equivalent plus 8+ years of experience in Analyst Relations with additional experience in other areas of Marketing and Communications.
- 8+ years in Analyst Relations with a technology focus
- 5+ years additional in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications a plus
- Managed an Analyst Relations program in EMEAR region
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments
- Experience pulling together analyst relations plans
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker with strong business sense
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and handle change in real time
- Ability to move quickly – assess the situation, aggregate data, make a decision and act
- Comfortable working with senior level executives
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Understanding of networking, security, collaboration and other technologies and trends
- Relationships with key analysts in EMEAR
- Experience with ARchitect Analyst Database a plus
- Strong influencing skills
- Calm under pressure
- Digital/social media presence a plus
- LOCATION:London, England, United Kingdom
- ADDITIONAL LOCATION(S)Europe
- AREA OF INTERESTMarketing and Communications
- JOB TYPEProfessional
- TECHNOLOGY INTEREST*None
- JOB ID1264712