Director, Analyst Relations
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world, and the Sitecore Analyst Relations team shapes and steers industry analysts’ perception of Sitecore and the market in which we operate. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to help support and continue the company’s growth.
The right candidate will be a detail-oriented and proactive team player with a track record of executing successful analyst relations programs. He or she will have the requisite skills to plan, manage, and execute engagements that promote positive relationships with leading industry analysts and drive awareness/coverage of Sitecore’s vision, strategy, platform development/differentiation, and market momentum. This person will work closely with executives and functional team leaders across the company to execute Sitecore’s AR strategy in furtherance of the company’s overall objectives.
This is truly a global position, engaging across all geographies, and the candidate will need to manage internal customers and stakeholders around the world. We want someone who can foster collaboration and create alignment across teams, and who is adept at partnering with marketing colleagues and outside agencies to drive and enhance business results.
- Design, plan, manage, and execute Sitecore’s targeted, global analyst relations program.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with Sitecore’s top-tier analysts through a regular cadence of briefings, inquiries, strategy days, and related events.
- Coordinate Sitecore resources, including subject matter experts and/or customer references, as needed.
- Drive Sitecore’s inclusion in key reports and evaluations, and ensure that analysts understand our strategy, products, and differentiators.
- Stay current on and effectively communicate Sitecore’s high-level strategy and product positioning to analysts in the course of daily activities.
- Manage creation of presentations, briefing documents, and other materials for analyst engagements.
- Communicate with key internal parties (e.g. product management and product marketing) to share analyst insights and feedback; package relevant reports, research, and data for use by the larger organization.
- Oversee budget, analysis, and recommendations for memberships and purchased analyst research services.
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage, and measure the impact of Analyst Relations efforts.
- 8+ years of direct Analyst Relations experience in enterprise software (preferably in customer experience and marketing technologies, analytics, or cloud software)
- Seasoned relationships with analysts; thrives in building relationships and working with others.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; experience working in a matrixed environment where creating collaboration and influence are required for generating results.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Ability to synthesize, interpret, and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences.
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel (25%).
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.