Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Workday is looking for an accomplished, talented, energetic, team player to join the Analyst Relations team. We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for Analyst Relations. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record executing Analyst Relations programs, experience managing cross-functional teams, self-confidence and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for engaging global analysts and market influencers, making sure they are fairly and accurately representing Workday in all settings. This person will proactively maintain relationships with global analysts and market influencers, driving awareness of Workday strategy, products and offerings, while influencing outcomes that are favorable to Workday.
The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will develop and execute Analyst Relations plans that support business objectives, key results and the Analyst Relations team mission. This person is expected to successfully lead teams comprised of executives, senior product and technology leaders, marketers, and corporate communications managers across the company.
- · Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program
- · Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts and market influencers
- · Manage all communications and engagements with targeted analysts as described in AR plan
- · Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders
- · Provide strategic guidance to product, technology and industry leaders based on insights gained from analysts and their market research
- · Manage all aspects of preparing and executing a Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, IDC MarketScape or equivalent research from smaller AR firms
- · Read analysts published research and social media posts, summarize and provide recommendations for engagement and next steps to internal stakeholders
- · Provide targeted analysts with customer references in support of key research initiatives
- · Participate in the planning and execution of Workday and analyst firm events
- · Track and report analyst interactions and coverage
- · 6+ years of global analyst relations experience, preferably in enterprise software
- · Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- · Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills
- · Strong attention to detail and ability to manage numerous concurrent deadline-driven projects while keeping a positive attitude and maintaining composure
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- · Periodic travel is required
You must log in to post a comment.