Zoom Video Communications is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations Manager. This role will focus on raising the profile of Zoom globally, driving awareness and thought leadership with industry analysts and key influencers. This position is based out of our San Jose, CA Headquarters.
- Develop and manage relationships with industry analysts and influencers in the video meeting and UCaaS space
- Communicate Zoom’s narrative, capabilities, and competitive differentiation to analysts from tier-1, tier-2 and discipline specific industry analyst firms
- Develop relationships and Interface with many internal cross-functional leaders to build and deliver our story
- Manage MQs, Waves, Landscapes, Forecasts, and SAS days
- Plan and organize the analyst program for Zoomtopia
- Organize briefings and inquiries with internal VIPS and the right analysts on an ongoing basis, around strategic releases, and at key events
- Work with analysts and influencers on thought leadership content development, research, and quotes to support our product development and marketing programs
- Recognize opportunities to deliver both inbound and outbound education and information-sharing programs from analyst insights
- You are smart, humble, caring, authentic, and willing to go the extra mile
- You understand how things work, and are willing to be creative and try new things
- You are a proven strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to develop stories with data and facts to influence industry trends
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills with a unique ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- You are detail oriented and super organized to balance the communications and programs across a broad analyst community
- You enjoy people and building relationships
- You’re a self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- You have the desire to win
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in analyst relations in high tech or SaaS company
- Experience in video and web conferencing in the cloud is a plus
Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures – revenues, team, customers – Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It’s an awesome place to work, and we’re looking for the best people to join us.
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
You must log in to post a comment.