Amdocs is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations Manager to join its highly experienced and dedicated Industry Analyst Relations team. In this role the individual will be responsible for the planning, execution, management and measurement of strategic AR programs, primarily focused on (but not restricted to) Amdocs Media business, a leading global provider of premium content services and media technology solutions.
As part of a closely connected AR team within Corporate Marketing, you will collaborate with senior internal stakeholders, business leaders and subject matter experts as well as Amdocs’ established and growing network of global and specialist analyst firms, helping to engage and develop relationships and build advocacy for Amdocs’ leading capabilities in the communications and media industries.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An Analyst Relations professional with 3-5+ years of experience in the planning, development and execution of global AR programs in a B2B technology environment, preferably telecommunications and / or media
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of the media technology space and existing analyst relationships within would be an advantage
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution skills; a flexible multi-tasker balancing long term relationship management with short term program goals
- Grasp of new technologies and approaches and their business impact
- A team player, contributor and collaborator able to effectively operate in a multi-national and cross functional environment
- An ambassador with the ability to broker successful working relationships with internal clients and external influencers, engendering goodwill, trust and advocacy
- Strong interpersonal communication with listening, writing and articulation skills, balancing attention to detail with management level summation
- Creative thinker with experience integrating analyst relations with other programs eg social media for optimal effect
- Location flexible, but London preferred. Some travel required (less than 20%)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Design and development of proactive campaigns to optimize positioning of Amdocs via the industry analyst channel
- Manage all elements of Amdocs Media AR program from concept to results, including:
- Timely response to incoming analyst requests to maximize coverage opportunities
- Key report management – identification, contribution and submissions, fact review and Amdocs-analyst liaison
- Relationship development and maintenance, ‘business as usual’ communications (inquiries, briefings, etc) and planned campaigns eg roadshows and events
- AR training and guidance for spokespeople
- Identification of and enrollment in cross-team opportunities and fund raising
- Program measurement and reporting
- Support team planning and preparation of analyst activity at Amdocs and industry events;
- Assist procurement and internal customers with subscription spend and paid for analyst engagements such as custom research projects, strategy days, speaking engagements, webinars, etc. as well as shortlisting, relationship and issue management.
- Create effective, timely communications both internally, to highlight AR success and share analyst insights and externally, to support Amdocs ‘sustain leadership’, ‘evangelize the brand’ and ‘expand and diversify’ AR goals
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
VUBIQUITY, part of Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), connects content owners and video providers to deliver entertainment to viewers on any screen. Working with 600+ leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and Digital First providers, VUBIQUITY brings premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors. VUBIQUITY has offices in Los Angeles, Toronto and London. For the latest company news, follow us on Twitter @VUBIQUITY or visit www.vubiquity.com.
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation. With a rich set of innovative solutions, long-term business relationships with 350 communications and media providers, and technology and distribution ties to 600 content creators, Amdocs delivers business improvements to drive growth. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.0 billion in fiscal 2018. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org