Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. For more information on how Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets, visit http://www.unisys.com.
Unisys are currently seeking a Third Party Advisor, for a contract role, to optimize the Third Party Advisor channel to generate profitable and sustainable revenue as well as build relationships with key IT industry analysts.
YOU WILL BRING:
- Experience dealing with Third Party Advisors in a consulting capacity.
- Experience liaising with and presenting to clients at a senior level.
- Experience developing strong relationships with key IT and industry analysts.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
- Build unmatchable relationships with the Third Party Advisors that allow Unisys to influence and win the right opportunities.
- Provide ready access to advisor firms, and build, manage and nurture strong relationships with key individual advisors with the objectives of ensuring:
- Unisys capabilities and successes are fully and accurately understood by the advisor community.
- All opportunities brokered by TPAs of interest to Unisys are known to Unisys sales early in the sales cycle.
- Unisys is routinely included among recommended service providers invited to bid for these opportunities.
- Responsible for executing and managing Unisys’s APAC Analyst Relations program with key industry influencers.
- Increasing the company’s visibility, interaction and influence with a diverse analyst community.
- Execute briefings and inquiries with relevant analysts and company spokespersons to ensure ongoing engagement and to affect positive opinions of Unisys, its market strategies, solutions and services with the analysts.
- Work for an industry-leading, global organisation.
- Free gym facilities on site in Rhodes.
- Close to public transport.
- Emphasis on work-life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via the LinkedIn advertisement here or contact email@example.com who will provide you with a direct contact.
You must log in to post a comment.