IPsoft is looking for an exceptional Analyst Relations Manager to join its AR team.
Amelia, their industry-leading cognitive agent, is an artificial intelligence platform that makes it possible to automate knowledge work across a broad range of functions. Exposed to the same information as any new hire, she can quickly apply her knowledge to solve queries in a wide range of business processes. With Amelia able to shoulder the burden of tedious, often laborious tasks, she partners with human coworkers to achieve new levels of productivity and service quality.
This role will primarily focus on Industry Analyst Relations with the ability to manage additional focus areas as the business requires. The role requires working closely with members of leadership and marketing teams to inform and influence industry analysts, including building required internal consensus. The role requires careful cross company collaboration and requires both strategic thinking and practical execution:
• Facilitate the timely completion of all relevant analyst briefing and survey requests. This includes awareness of analyst research publication and analyst firm event schedules.
• Maintain and improve strong working relationships with a large number of Senior Leadership
• Proactively engage industry analyst targets
• Contribute to regular status reports to leadership to demonstrate progress in the IAR program.
• Manage responses to secure “Leader” positioning in Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves and IDC Market Scape, Everest PEAK reports and more
• Work with practice leaders to secure analyst opportunities and referrals and to generate positive analyst evaluations and reports.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, advanced degree preferred but not necessary
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in industry analyst relations and/or marketing communications roles
Work Requirements: Travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• BA/BS degree in marketing, public relations, communications or relevant discipline
• 5+ years of industry analyst relations/public relations experience in technology and/or business Services
• Previous experience in Analyst Relations
• Should be already known to the majority of analysts in the IT Automation, cognitive and software space
• Proven ability to build long term relationships with top analysts and research
• Firms/Strong knowledge of industry analyst firms and their business models
• Ability to articulate high-level business strategy as well as services-level detail
• Excellent analytical, verbal/written communication, interpersonal skills
• Strong planning, management and organizational skills
• Ability to develop and execute strategic plans, multi-task, manage several
• ongoing projects at once, contribute and operate in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously within teamwork environments; make decisions, follow through on assigned projects, and possess the flexibility to support a wide variety of internal clients
• Ability to quickly grasp and accurately explain important subject matter
• Interpersonal communications: Strong relationship management skills. Ability to build a rapport with internal and external clients. Ability to interact effectively with partners and senior management, as well as with peers and other colleagues.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and high‐level responsibilities simultaneously.
You must log in to post a comment.