To ensure continuity in the new year, the IIAR board opted to open two positions for 2016, to replace Debleena Paul and John Gallaher who both wished to step down.
The board would like to thank them for their support in 2015 and is looking forward to John and Debleena’s continued engagement.
Two candidates have stepped forward for those positions and therefore were confirmed immediately. From January, the new board for the next 12 months is presented below. IIAR members can see their full submissions here on Huddle.
The board also committed to reform the institute’s governance in 2016, to allow better members participation, minimise disruption and reinforce accountability.
|Dominic Pannell (@buzzmethod, LinkedIn) Director, Industry Analysts and Advisors EMEA at Unisys. Location: London.|
|Yvonne Kaupp (@YveKaupp, LinkedIn) Analyst & Sourcing Advisor Relations at Retarus. Location: Munich.|
|Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), Director Thought Leadership & Influencer Relations at BearingPoint. Location: London.|
|Neil Pollock (@neilpollock, LinkedIn), Professor of Innovation and Social Informatics University of Edinburgh. Location: Edinburgh.|
|Robert De Souza (@robert_desouza, LinkedIn) Director – Advisor Relations at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Location: London.|
The board would also like to thank the chapter leads and is looking forward to working with them in 2016:
- UK chapter: Neil Pollock, Aniruddho Mukherjee and Michael Rennett
- US Chapter: Alyssa Gilmore
- German Chapter: Yvonne Kaupp and Simon Jones
And of course, our thanks to the IIAR staff:
- Ann Maisey, IIAR Secretary -with special thanks for organising the election process
- Trevor Howard and Jacqueline McCouat, IIAR Community Managers (in succession)
The IIAR Community Manager role is still open as Jacqui, who took over from Trevor in 2015, stepped down.
Past IIAR boards:
- IIAR Election Results – The 2015 Board
- IIAR Election Results – The 2014 Board
- New Face on the IIAR Board – Thank-you Hannah, Hello Allen
- Election Results: The 2013 IIAR Board
- New IIAR Board member: Welcome Simon Levin
- Election Results: The 2012 IIAR Board
- The IIAR annnounces its new 2010 Board
- See full listing here > Meet the Team
You must log in to post a comment.