1. What are your coverage areas?
Business Consulting, specifically strategy, operations, human capital management, and risk assurance. Also cover some aspects of technology consulting.
2. What are your opinions of the IT Analysis Marketplace and where do you see it going?
Increasingly, there is little done in business that does not have some technology impact.
3. What’s your typical day like?
I get up early and try to write or read peer reviews in the morning. Afternoons are filled with inquiry and client calls.
4. Now, c’mon, tell me an AR horror story?
Oh my gosh! I am not sure I have one. The only AR horror story I can think of is having to tell an AR professional ten times to add me to their distribution list. I am fortunate to have many professional AR contacts.
5. How do you position your firm?
Having worked for two of the big four consulting firms in the past, I use all possible inputs for revenues. At least half of my inquiry comes from end users. During this year I have provided the foundation by defining business consulting services in a research note with specific examples of services. My focus is always on the services themselves.
6. What is your research methodology?
I use primary research, face to face discussions, focused briefings using webex, and secondary in my research.
7. Any favourite AR professional you’d like to mention?
Do I need to limit it to only one?? Frankly, I know I work with some of the smartest individuals in the business so I have several favorites. If I have to pick only one, Karen Nickel-Anhalt is my favorite. She taught me you really have to watch out for those quiet ones!
8. Tell us about one good AR practice you’ve experienced or one good AR event you’ve atttended.
I can say that I have not been to a bad AR event! But one good AR practice is proactivity, attention to detail and follow up. When an AR professional truly understands my coverage area, they can be a hugely valuable resource because they are always thinking of what I need to know.
9. What are your offerings and key deliverables?
Market guides, Market Trends, and a big focus on what is on the mind of CEO’s to drive business consulting. 2016 will be no exception.
10. Any hobbies or favourite restaurant / food that you’d like to share?
Flamenco, Flamenco, Flamenco has always been my passion and I love Michelin star restaurants.
- Around Tom Reuner from HfS Research in 10 questions
- Around Rajesh Ranjan from Everest Group in 10 questions
- Around Cindy Jutras of Mint Jutras in 10 Questions
Other IIAR> Around in 10 Questions
- Around Alan Pelz-Sharpe from Deep Analysis in 10 questions
- Around Swapnil Bhatnagar from Avasant in 10 questions
- Around Virginie O’Shea from Firebrand Research in 10 questions
- Around Jim Lundy from Aragon Research in 10 questions
- Around Ollie O’Donoghue from PAC in 10 questions
- Around Stuart Ravens from Corax Insights in 10 questions
- Around Eveline Oehrlich from Research In Action in 10 questions
- Around Pete Marston from IDC in 10 questions
- Around Peter O’Neill from Research in Action in 10 questions
- Around Kevin Bailey from Synergy Six Degrees in 10 questions