£Excellent + bonus + benefits. Reporting to the Head of Broadband & TV Research. Fantastic West End location, international travel.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analyst to join the Broadband & TV team of Informa Telecoms & Media’s Industry Research division. The team is already one of the division’s fastest-growing, and is poised for further expansion and development.
The Broadband & TV team provide many of the world’s major operators, Internet firms, broadcasters, film and TV studios with trusted research and advice about telecoms, TV and digital media. Recently, this work has included topics as diverse as Apple’s plans for the TV market, the effect of social media in the Middle East, and the challenges of bringing broadband to Africa.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in maintaining and expanding Informa’s market-leading coverage of broadband- and TV-operator strategies and technologies.
The position is best-suited to a self-motivated and confident individual, who is able to express their opinion through thought-provoking reports, industry presentations and media appearances. Assisting with the day-to-day management of the team’s broadband research schedule will also form part of the role, making the ability to work as part of a team essential.
- Produce a steady flow of thought-provoking analysis about broadband and TV operator strategies and technologies for a senior-level executive audience.
- Manage the broadband syndicated research schedule on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that analysts meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Work with other members of the Broadband & TV team and the wider research organisation to develop new datasets, forecasts and other research projects.
- Assist with consultancy and bespoke research projects when required by the Head of Broadband & TV Research and the Head of Consultancy.
- Speak at industry conferences, client briefings, sales meetings and otherwise act as a public face of Informa’s broadband and TV operator coverage.
- Experience working in the field of telecoms or TV and/or for a research provider, consultancy or other third-party business information provider.
- Experience overseeing and editing the work of others with a proven track-record of ensuring deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a personable manner and the confidence to speak in front of large and senior-executive-level audiences.
- Highly numerate, with the ability to identify and present complex concepts, trends and data in a compelling visual manner.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable to Rob Gallagher at email@example.com by Tuesday 30th August 2011.
You must log in to post a comment.