We are looking for a confident, grounded person to join our AR team. You may have a PR background but ideally will also bring with you existing AR experience and a real interest in progressing further into this field. A real hands-on role with exposure to all levels of influencer communications.
The successful candidate will be working with AR clients supporting the day-to-day execution of analyst relations programs. Daily responsibilities include identifying relevant analysts for particular activities and managing the briefing process, managing the industry analyst database for clients, planning and scheduling industry analyst tours and events, reporting activities to client contact, managing day-to-day contact with IT analysts on client’s behalf, monitoring analyst speaking engagements, events and upcoming analyst reports for clients, track analyst coverage (publications, quotes in the press, webinars, blogs).
The position requires frequent client interaction and strong communication skills and the ability to manage numerous details and multiple projects.
- At least 2 years of Analyst Relations or relevant experience
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of how high-tech companies sell and market, including basic market dynamics
- Experience with high-tech research firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.
- Experience pitching industry analysts
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Project management skills
- Organized; detail oriented; problem solver; energetic; proactive
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects for multiple clients
- Bachelors degree or above
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.