JDA is looking for a Senior Analyst Relations Specialist. As part of the communications team this position will contribute to an analyst relations program that ensures regular, two-way communication with global industry analysts in the supply chain management, retail and enterprise management software space. This position will be located in Cambridge, MA, preferred or Dallas, TX or Scottsdale, AZ.
• Execute strategic, proactive analyst relations programs that ensure regular communication between JDA executives and thought leaders, and key industry analysts.
• Maintain universal understanding of the relevant analyst firms and specific analysts. Additionally identify and build relationships with analyst firms that do not have an existing relationship with JDA but are relevant to the industry.
• Execute programs to educate and inform key analysts on JDA products and services to ensure inclusion in analyst research reports.
• Respond to analyst queries and manage briefings, inquiries and strategy sessions.
• Develop and monitor analyst report calendars to maximize coverage. Compile, summarize and share key analyst findings with JDA thought leaders on a regular basis.
• Aid in the development of positioning documents for key analyst reports to be distributed to the global sales, marketing, product management and support organizations.
• Manage analyst participation at JDA events, as well as JDA participation at analyst events.
• Work with sales, presales and strategy teams to provide market research materials for business planning and RFPs, and track analyst impact in deals.
• Support the marketing team with analyst resources for marketing activities such as web seminars, press releases, etc.
• Maintain measurement of analyst relations activities, contribute to JDA’s internal portal JNet and monitor spend vs. budget on a monthly basis.
• Undergraduate degree in communications, journalism, business or marketing.
• Strong writing, presenting and relationship management skills required.
• Excellent project coordination, tracking, prioritization and time management skills necessary; this position involves many deadline-driven projects.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Should be comfortable with technology concepts. Knowledge of supply chain management and software space desired.
• Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment.
• 3-5 years experience in analyst relations, marketing, product marketing or public relations at an enterprise software company, public relations or analyst firm.
• Willingness to travel (approximately 5-10 times per year).
Job Location: Cambridge, MA, US.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Candidates can contact Ryan Mahoney, Ryan dot Mahoney thatatsign jda dotcom.