Polycom is seeking a senior evangelist to drive industry analyst relations at Polycom. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing Polycom’s strategic and tactical AR relationship program and will also be the key spokesperson for this very important community. Polycom’s industry analyst relations program is designed to enhance Polycom’s brand, support sales efforts and extend business units’ outreach into the analyst community. Location: Pleasanton or San Jose, California.
Key responsibilities include market support programs, sales support initiatives and interactions with key analysts that result in lead generation and Polycom’s positive market position.
This position is based in Pleasanton or San Jose, California, and will report to the Vice President, Corporate Communications.
Major duties include but are not limited to:
– Working with the global teams, create the global Analyst Relations plan and execute for North America.
– Leverage regionally located analyst resources to support key marketing and sales support activities.
– Proactively communicate relevant news and developments to the North American Industry Analyst community.
– Plan and execute hosted regional analyst events and site visits.
– Develop and promote strategic relationships with Polycom executives and act as spokesperson to build relationships and influence the analyst community.
– Review and assist all information / messaging for RFIs, briefings, strategy days.
– Drive placement in key reports and ratings, and clearly communicate Polycom’s competitive positioning with assigned analyst firms.
– Participate in budget, deliverables and recommendations for purchased analyst research services.
– Train and coach Polycom executives and business unit contacts regarding analyst research, needs and findings.
- Success factors and key attributes:
– Minimum of 8+ years of IT related services and/or product industry.
– Minimum of 8+ years experience in Analyst Relations.
– Minimum of 5+ years experience in Sales role.
– Experience in Analyst Research Services, Influencer and/or Marketing required.
– Excellent interpersonal and executive presence skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
– Strong written and verbal communications skills.
– Ability to understand and operate in a technological environment with organizational complexity.
– Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences, including senior executives.
– Self organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
– Able to operate in matrix organization and manage multiple projects concurrently.
– Comfortable with technology concepts and a general knowledge of the IT industry.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit resumes in confidence to:
Jeff Polo Sr. Recruiter — Polycom, Inc. Jeff (dot) Polo (at) Polycom (dot) com