- Work closely with product marketing to deliver quality information to analysts and secure positive analyst reports
- Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and white papers
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Facilitate analyst briefings and interviews during specific events
- Secure analyst quotes for press releases
- Prepare analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Support the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities
- Respond to analyst inquiries, suggest research topics, monitor briefings, and ensure deliverables are provided
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Facilitate information exchange with outside PR firm
- Ability to lead Analyst strategy while paying close attention to details and managing complex analyst-focused campaigns
- Proven relationship-building skills and the ability to work within a team environment across different time zones
- Excellent presentation skills – personal delivery and ability to present in front of industry analysts in formal and virtual events
- Effective listening, problem-solving and counseling skills; ability to build alignment to shared vision
- Self-starter with proven project and business management skills.
- Solid project, time and budget management skills are essential
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and act independently
Your Education & Experience
- Requires min 10+ years of experience in analyst relations
- Prior experience in media relations and managing agencies
- Exceptional presentation, communication, storytelling, and project management skills
- Strong PowerPoint and visual design skills
- Experience in writing for a tech-focused audience
- Prior management of complex projects and advising senior managers is also required
- Knowledgeable in strategic media communications planning methodology; leading edge practices, trends, etc.
- Must be well organized, able to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and follow through on commitments
- Understanding the life sciences industry is a plus
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
You must log in to post a comment.