Reporting to the Director of Analyst Relations, Citrix is hiring a senior manager of industry analyst relations. Citrix is well advanced in a strategic transformation as it transitions to software-as-a-service model, provides unique capabilities to its client base to support public, private and hybrid cloud computing, and as it leads in the rapidly emerging digital workspace technology space. As such, this is an exciting opportunity to experience a new wave of growth on a highly valued and strategic team.
As Analyst Relations Senior Manager, you are a dynamic Analyst Relations leader with strong project management skills, paired by a strategic mindset. You have a have a track record of executing successful programs and driving measurable results. You will:
- Lead the Industry Analyst function for designated suite of Citrix products. Manage all inbound and outbound communication to that analyst group.
- Create and execute strategic plans designed to help Citrix open markets, grow share of voice, increase influence with the industry analyst community, drive short listings, positive report coverage, and media references.
- Target, develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers and internal stakeholders.
- Manage a regular cadence of analyst engagements, research requests, AR calendar and cross-functional marketing activities. Share insights/assessments with to internal stakeholder on analyst feedback, and research evaluations.
- Collaborate with the AR team on overlapping areas of technology interest, reporting, events and general planning.
- Support internal stakeholders with industry analyst analysis to support product planning, and strategic guidance.
- Represent Citrix at industry tradeshows, analyst tours, conferences and other events.
- Manage the overall AR reporting using ARchitect.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to inspire teams, colleagues, and executives
- A perfect candidate is a team player that adds curiosity and creativity to our positive collaborative culture
- The ideal candidate must have experience managing cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong background in AR and corporate communications, including established analyst relationships
- Strong analytical ability to assess research relevance
- Understanding and affinity for technology and a motivation to learn product details
- Ability to execute with excellence
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, managing resources and several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills Strong work ethic, integrity and organizational skills
- Experience in virtualization, networking and/or security a plus.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience managing a team a marketing or communications organization
You must log in to post a comment.