The Red Hat Marketing team is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations Manager to join us in Boston, MA. In this role, you will manage Red Hat’s strategy with industry analyst firms. You’ll oversee, develop, and implement a variety of projects and programs for one group of our offerings while working closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Corporate Communications teams to develop and carry out the strategy to positively impact Red Hat’s position among key analysts. As an Analyst Relations Manager, you’ll need to have a broad range of skills including the ability to manage successful analyst relations programs, work well with senior executives and a wide range of internal teams, prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects, and build solid relationships with key industry analysts and technology experts.
Primary job responsibilities
- Develop and implement a holistic analyst relations program that increases awareness, visibility, and understanding of Red Hat, improves our strategy and offerings, and enhances our market momentum and customer success
- Guide consistent interaction and engagement with key analysts to ensure understanding and positive opinion for their research, evaluations, and recommendations to customers
- Socialize thoughtful insights based on analysts’ perceptions and research to help guide future offerings and strategic direction
- Provide end-to-end coordination of meetings, analyst days, analyst briefings, and activities at Red Hat events, briefings, etc., including preparation of briefing documents and other materials
- Work with Red Hat’s executives, business teams, and the company’s international marketing, communications, and customer reference teams to socialize and guide alignment and implement analyst relations programs
- Build and manage strategic relationships with industry analysts and experts
- Measure progress
- Contribute to Red Hat’s larger Corporate Marketing team in support of various initiatives
- 5+ years of industry experience in marketing, analyst relations, or communications
- Experience with B2B technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent editing skills and ability to communicate simply and effectively
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate solid judgment
- Demonstrate initiative and high responsiveness
- Motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to thrive and quickly prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, collaboration, and project management skills; ability to build and maintain relationships with executives and teams across the company
- Ability to work as part of a team, flexible attitude, and the willingness to contribute as part of a small, dynamic team
- Proven ability to pick up new tools and concepts quickly
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
You must log in to post a comment.