Kelly Services a $5.5 billion world leader in workforce management and human resources solutions seeks an Analyst Relationship Manager who will be based virtually. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining analyst relationships to advance the business goals of the company; promote Kelly’s brand platform of “what’s next” and serve as an advocate for workers who choose non-traditional work styles.
Assign responsibility for maintaining an accurate, up-to-date database of program information so that footprint (geo, industry, # of hires, etc.) is turnkey and fire drills are eliminated. Develops and/or interprets in-depth analytics to help in the creation of compelling content that delivers key information across all platforms.
Define Kelly’s strategic messaging to tell a consistent story of powering up to innovate, invest, and grow, working with Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product Development and other business groups to identify, develop and drive initiatives.
Selectively engage company leaders in key analyst insights, positioning documents and other reports and proactively secure references that align to our strategic story.
Develop approach to identifying “blended” data for SIA requests.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
Data Analytics and Reporting:
• Understand and evaluate data collected to create compelling story for the analysts from quantitative and qualitative perspectives
• Collect any references or case studies required for the submissions
• Manage the historical collection and submissions with documentation on any assumptions made or where data came from for consistency in future submissions
• Participate in follow-up calls post-data submission with each analyst group
Analyst Relations / Communications:
• Lead cross functional collaboration for analyst responses in coordination with company strategic objectives, product strategy and market analysis
• Partner with analysts when reports come out to communication both socially and through PR channels
• Curate analyst content into compelling social strategies
• Translate analyst reports into consumable information that can be shared with demand support for client pursuits and presentations, as aligned to our business strategy
• Evaluate analyst events and create an engagement plan for the analyst relationship owners both for the events and in proactive calls/communication
• Proactive social and communication strategy to alert analysts to “What’s Next”
• Annual Analyst Day event with client testimonials
• Manage and optimize the access the analyst research licenses that are available to all Kelly users
• Strong communication skills – ability to communicate complex and abstract concepts with all levels
• Ability to work collaboratively within a matrix environment to drive results
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• A track record of following through on commitments
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; business analyst certification and/or MBA preferred
• 7 – 10 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field (Business Analyst, Talent Industry, Strategy, Project Management)
• Travel up to 10%
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
You must log in to post a comment.