Apttus is hiring a Director of Analyst Relations responsible for developing and executing deliverables that feed integrated marketing campaigns. The role will report into the Vice President of Worldwide Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Lead Analyst Relations program, establishing objectives, strategy, and plan to ensure Apttus remains perennial leader in industry analyst reports
- Manage, influence all industry analyst relationships in accordance with Apttus’ vision, value proposition, roadmap, and competitive differentiation
- Serve as strategic adviser to the company on a number of fronts, including the support for company and product positioning, message testing, demand generation campaigns, product launches, field enablement, deal support, exec consultation/long-range planning, etc.
- Manage all AR operations, including rationalizing budget to support a consistent drumbeat of strategy days, briefings, inquiries, and other analyst activities.
- Collaborate proactively with Product Marketing to strategize product development and distill decisions so the industry analyst community as well as the Apttus field teams can understand them easily.
- Collaborate proactively with Marketing as part of demand generation campaigns, providing guidance on positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation.
- Collaborate proactively with PR, blog, and social media teams to ensure integrated communications approach to the marketplace
- Occasionally support writing efforts for the corporate blog, social channels
The Experience and Skills We Desire
- 8-12 years of Analyst Relations experience, preferably in fast-growing SaaS, technology companies
- Solid relationships with key industry analysts in the Middle Office QTC/CLM, CRM, and ERP spaces.
- Proven experience influencing analysts to improve results in MQ/Wave/Marketscape placements YoY
- A strategic, consultative adviser who can influence exec, field, product, and marketing teams alike
- A self-starter who takes initiative, rationalizes (think), and executes (do)
- Proven ability to understand industry, business, financial goals, and products, and apply that acumen to appropriate AR planning, strategy.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and how to incorporate AR into demand generation campaigns
- Ability to partner closely with PR and blog/social media managers to drive integrated communications in the marketplace
- Collaborative, teamwork-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong storyboarding, message development skills
- Top-notch writing ability with penchant for speed and accuracy
- Extreme ownership
- Unwavering composure and polished professionalism
- Ability to travel, as needed, to Apttus offices, events and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apttus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Recruiting Agencies or C2C.