At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The primary objective of our global corporate communications team is to increase thought leadership and positive notoriety for Palo Alto Networks. We are an industry disrupter that became an industry leader. We do things differently here, and our challenge is to strategically engage the right industry analyst influencers on our unique approach to cybersecurity.
With that in mind, we are searching for a Senior Analyst Relations Manager who can lead our global cross-portfolio AR program. You will be part of the global communications team and report directly to the SVP of Corporate Communications. You will have a direct report and will be responsible for the overall AR strategy for the company. Our AR program supports multiple GTMs, which are all part of our overall Platform. Your responsibility will be to own and guide the high-level AR strategy for the Platform and also run the AR for the GTMS supporting our Cloud and SOAR strategy and products. Your direct report will manage the AR for the other GTMs (Network and Endpoint).
- Drive strategy to strengthen existing relationships and to build desired relationships via high-value engagement with key analysts around the globe
- Influence positive outcomes/notoriety in the reports that matter most for our business growth, sales, and marketing efforts
- Build on our program by enlisting key stakeholders to achieve a consistent cadence, “voice” and to drive ongoing narrative with the industry analyst community
- Package positive outcomes to increase awareness across the organization and to use assets for sales, marketing, IR and PR efforts
- Promote understanding and intercept misunderstandings among the analyst community about our technology and products
- You will work closely with the APJ, EMEA and NAM PR and AR leads, product marketing, product management, and business development departments
- Act as the manager for your current direct reports, and any additional direct reports in the future
- Have dotted-line reporting relationship with regional AR team members
- Further expanding our existing AR strategy and program across our Platform and your respective GTMs
- Help support AR ad-hoc requests as needed, such as with Channel, Business Development, and Sales
- Determine strategic focus and drive implementation of all analyst relations activities according to pre-defined metrics for success with a clear understanding of the impact of analyst sentiment on our business objectives
- Ensure that analysts have a sound knowledge of Palo Alto Networks so that they can assess the company and its products appropriately and give accurate information to their clients
- Coordinate closely with corporate product marketing, business development, and fellow corporate communications team members to influence analysts worldwide and support cyber notoriety goals
- Enforce key message delivery in all AR activities; evangelize cyber breach prevention and the value of an integrated, automated platform approach to cybersecurity
- Drive all product and corporate level AR “campaigns”, serving as an HQ-based cornerstone for international team colleagues
- Manage inbound and outbound analyst-related activities associated with your GTMs, including strategic approaches to Magic Quadrants, Waves and other market share reports, launch associated activities, etc.; manage analyst briefings, inquiries, and strategic advisory sessions
- 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 6 years in analyst relations
- Capable of understanding highly competitive market landscapes and strategically positioning differentiation to the analyst community
- A strong technical mind with the ability to quickly locate, dissect and relay key information
- Excellent prioritization, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Results and metrics oriented
- Ability to be adaptive in a fast-paced environment as the company continues to grow
- Effective team player and a ‘can-do’ personality who can participate and lead efforts across disciplines and functions
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
You must log in to post a comment.