Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. As we rapidly bring new products to market that are transforming how companies collaborate and operate, we are seeking an experienced Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to communicate our product vision and roadmap to the global industry analyst community. You will influence how analysts think about our products, particularly Google Cloud Platform. You will work with leaders across Google Cloud, collaborating with teams in communications, product management, marketing, sales and partner teams. This position offers the opportunity to blend high level, critical thinking with more tactical operational activities. This is a meaningful role for Google Cloud, as you will be responsible for creating and driving the industry analyst communications strategy to effectively articulate our value and differentiation to customers, partners and prospects.
You are an experienced, self-motivated, and strategic analyst relations professional with a background in developing high-impact relationships with analysts and industry influencers. You have a successful track record in building relationships, delivering on numerous projects across large cross-functional teams, and leading analyst engagement programs that infuse thought leadership, creativity, and strategic thinking.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Drive awareness of Google Cloud Platform and significantly expand analysts’ understanding of Google Cloud’s value proposition and differentiation in the market.
- Develop and foster relationships with key analysts and market influencers in the cloud, data analytics and AI/ML technology markets.
- Execute briefings, inquiries and strategy days with relevant analysts and company spokespeople to establish Google as a leader for cloud technology in the minds of analysts, influencing their likelihood to position Google Cloud favorably in their research reports and recommend us to clients.
- Support analyst programming at Google Cloud events and industry conferences in strategic regions and assist executives and spokespeople in preparing content that is tailored for an analyst audience.
- Make market research a part of our culture by ensuring analyst perspective and data is integrated into product strategy, narratives and marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of analyst relations/communications/product marketing experience in the tech industry.
- Experience infusing thought leadership and differentiation into communications strategies.
- Experience managing agency resources and ensure global initiatives are represented in strategic regions.
- Understanding of Google’s strategic and competitive position.
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to advise and make decisions quickly amidst multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical and detail-oriented execution.
- Track record for managing major analyst evaluations from the communications strategy to tactical deliverables.
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills, in addition to experience working with large cross-functional teams.