We are looking for an Analyst Relations professional to join our experienced and respected Analyst Relations team. We are award winning and pride ourselves in delivering significant value to internal Vodafone Business stakeholders and customers through analyst influence and insight.
Reporting to the Head of Industry Analyst Relations, our successful new team member will collaborate with the global Analyst Relations team to drive the overall AR programme forward. You will also be responsible for analyst relations programmes for key business units within Vodafone Business; working with the lead of the business unit and their wider team to develop successful programmes through strategic engagements with influential analysts.
Youll love this job because you will be part of a successful AR team, driving your own AR programmes for key business units, with new challenges and opportunities for success and results every day.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop and manage AR programmes for one or more of Vodafone Business business units, including being the AR lead on key industry reports such Magic Quadrants
- Drive proactive briefings to keep analysts apprised of major company news, including key initiatives, capabilities and achievements
- Manage in-bound requests and monitoring research calendars to drive coverage in reports
- Proactively use inquiry and consulting opportunities to identify insights from analysts
- and leverage these within the organisation
- Support major activities targeted at industry analysts (e.g. analyst summit) or require industry analyst involvement (media relations support)
- Be a trusted advisor on industry analyst relations, providing support and advice on AR best practice to the business
- Extensive experience in industry analyst relations, with solid understanding of developing and implementing high-impact global industry analyst programmes that leverage influence and insight
- Positive & can-do attitude, proactive and resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Good influencing ability at all levels, confident and challenging when appropriate
- Understands business strategy and setting objectives to support success
- A true relationship builder, who understands the value of working as an integral part of an external communications team
- Exercises good judgement and discretion/ confidentiality when required
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- AR Certification/Accreditation preferred
- Experience in using ARchitect