Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, process, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 92,000 businesses globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G, and The GAP. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a candidate who is truly passionate about how technology is changing the way we work. Ideally, the candidate spent time in Analyst Relations, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications or other related functional areas. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in marketing messaging, positioning and operationalizing AR programs. We value collaboration, a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude. This role will be critical in helping to manage and work day-to-day with the extensive Analyst Influencer community for Box, including analysts in Enterprise File Synchronization & Sharing (EFSS), ECM, Cloud platforms, Cloud security, Collaboration/Social and Enterprise Mobility.
This person will not only represent Box with the analyst community but have the opportunity to work with functional and product leaders in the company including the Executive team, Product and Platform, Marketing and Sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to help build and evolve the Analyst Relations program in an emerging, highly dynamic, fast-growing company.
- Manage core group of analysts that cover Box in Content Collaboration Platforms and Content Services Platforms as a part of the Box AR program.
- Lead and execute on the annual Box Analyst Summit at BoxWorks conference and other analyst events as a part of the program
- Strategically manage and drive Box awareness and competitive differentiation in Box’s core markets through regular analyst engagement via ongoing inquiries, briefings, advisory and relationship building with set of target analysts; communicate analyst feedback to key stakeholders in the company to help guide the company strategy and direction.
- Manage message creation and positioning for all analyst related presentations and deliverables, including briefings and advisory sessions and competitive analyst evaluations
- Enable sales to distribute analyst opinions through training, messaging, and content creation.
- Broaden visibility of Box and our product portfolio, our strategy, competitive differentiation, and customer success.
- Passion for content platform imagined, understanding cloud platform differentiators. Experience in enterprise software and cloud technologies is a plus.
- A can-do-attitude and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability to understand business and technology issues and trends and translate it into effective Analyst Relations strategies, messaging, and competitive positioning.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Solid organizational skills: Capacity to work on multiple projects and competing deadlines in a highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with analysts, and across the company.
- 7+ years of enterprise software experience in some combination of skills gained in analyst relations, corporate communications, product marketing, and other marketing functions.
- Experience working for a fast-growing company newly public company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Role will be based in Redwood City, CA