What you’ll be doing…
The Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for driving Analyst Relations projects that contribute to the overall success of the AR team and Corporate Communications department and manage the internal communication and sharing of relevant Analyst materials with key leaders and employees.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Build and maintain close relationships with the key industrial analysts world-wide
- Own the governance for all industrial analyst relations respective to the product and business priorities in your space
- Work in close collaboration with experts in marketing and development – specifically with key stakeholders to drive and support the development and delivery of Gartner MQ submission
- Lead the organization and execution of analyst facing events – meetings, briefings, receptions, speaking ops etc.
- Ensure consistent external messaging in terms of company strategy, customer success and product launches.
- Facilitate research activities with analysts – white papers and market studies
- Engage with sales to provide Sales enablement support
- Drive the development of the Analyst Relations track for Tableau’s User Conference
- Organize briefings and inquiries with key analysts in firms in accordance to AR goals
- Develop analyst relations communications such as newsletters, emails
- Read and distribute relevant research published to teams across Tableau
- Support analyst research by curating information from Tableau
Who you are…
- Excellent Communicator. Exceptional writing and communication skills; ability to synthesize complex topics into memorable sound-bites; track record of creating compelling content. Ability to write concisely and comprehensively
- Domain. Knowledge of high technology and analyst influence Experience in creating and executing marketing plans that evangelize and influence.
- Dynamic. Demonstrated ability to speak to a wide range of audiences, from technical to senior business decision makers. Experience in creating and executing marketing plans that evangelize and influence.
- Detail Oriented. Time management skills to effectively execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Data Driven. Hands-on experience with BI and analytics solutions. Strong research and critical thinking skills
- Experienced. 5-7+ years relevant work experience in the Analyst Relations field
- Educated. Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!