An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Global Services division (addressing multinational corporations’ ICT needs) to join our top performing Analyst Relations team and play a big part in the design and delivery of our global Analyst and Consultant Relations (ACR) programme. In this role you’ll be reporting to our Global Head of ACR and supporting key stakeholders, including the leadership team, as well as working directly with external influencers.
You’ll be informing and educating priority industry analysts and sourcing advisors on strategy and capabilities, as well as leveraging relationships with those influencers to glean insights on market trends to bring outside views into Global Services to help inform our strategic priorities and support our growth.
- Fostering relationships for executives, sales and key subject matter experts with targeted influencers within top industry analyst and sourcing advisory firms globally
- Raising awareness of our strategy and capabilities, securing top quality, favourable placements and coverage for BT in industry analyst reports used by customers for short-listing providers
- Leading on or supporting a minimum of 1 global, regional and/or portfolio analyst report submission per month with responsibility for data collection, executive and expert counselling and advice, survey completion.
- Partnering with subject matter experts across the business to maintain a current library of briefing materials that tell an holistic story on our strategy, portfolio capabilities, execution in the market and roadmap, for use in educating and informing influencers and responding to report submission requests.
- Leveraging influencer relationships to glean insight on market and competitor trends, industry hot topics and voice of the customer feedback to help inform our strategic thinking and planning.
- Enabling and engaging the Global Services sales function with deal support, pipeline development and market insight leveraging relationships with external sourcing advisors
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Deep knowledge of the commercial, financial and operational activities of the telecomms/technology industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong business relationships at all levels in the business and with senior external stakeholders.
- Acting as a change agent to lead the business to act on external feedback received from influencers.
- Recognised track record of delivering strong business impacting projects to a high standard.
- Understanding of the broader implications of ACR work on BT’s brand, corporate reputation, customer satisfaction, employee motivation and sales prospects.
- Positive and motivated proactive attitude
- Strong focus on the market and ability to seize opportunities for Global Services.
- Understanding of the sales cycle.
- Prior experience of analyst and consultant relations would be beneficial but not essential
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.