Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies with over 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities while effectively and efficiently automating and streamlining their essential business functions. We believe in the power of our teams to drive growth for our customers and strive to create an environment focused on growth, learning, and communication. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Analyst and Influencer Relations Manager is responsible for driving a strategic communication program to the industry analyst and influencer communities. This position forges strong relationships with industry analysts and influencers covering the enterprise software applications market worldwide, with primary focus on top tier firms such as Gartner, Forrester, Constellation, and IDC. Working closely with the Director of Corporate Communications, this position is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive Analyst and Influencer Relations strategy and plan that clearly conveys Epicor’s strategy, product direction, and competitive position.
- Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, manage the planning and implementation of a strategic analyst and influencer relations program
- Develop measurable objectives aligned with key Epicor business and marketing strategy
- Work with product marketing team to develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in positive analyst coverage and favorable perceptions
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with top industry analysts and influencers
- Work with marketing organization to plan and implement appropriate analyst and influencer programs including engaging analysts to speak at Epicor events and to participate in Epicor sponsored webcasts
- Proactively communicate relevant news, information, and business developments to the industry analyst and influencer community
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and selected industry analysts and influencers
- Work with PR and Field Marketing counterparts to plan product launch outreach, including scheduling pre-briefs with targeted industry analysts, secure analyst quotes, and media references
- Manage industry analyst and influencer contact lists and updates
- Manage and coordinate distribution of all AR-related materials to marketing and sales
- Manage annual analyst research contract negotiations; ensure that all contract deliverables are managed and used appropriately throughout the year
- Manage one direct report who is primarily responsible for the influencer program
- Manage the company’s analyst and influencer attendees at the annual customer conference
- Use the tools in place to measure and evaluate the AR and IR programs
- Other projects/duties as assigned
- BS/BA required, preferably in English, Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism.
- 7-10 years experience in industry analyst relations role with a company or agency required, preferably in high-tech.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the analyst relations field. Strategic/logical thinker that is process and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is necessary.
- Project management skills including the ability to develop processes to drive plans and measure success of programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with executives, peers, and team members.
- Consultative skills to be able to counsel executives, marketing and sales organization around the needs of the analysts and how best to use this audience to drive desired results.
To apply for this role click here
You must log in to post a comment.