You are creative, original and a visionary. You think outside of the box. You love innovating, collaborating with colleagues and expanding your skills. If this sounds like you, you should consider joining EPAM as an Analyst Relations Specialist.
EPAM is currently looking for an Analyst Relations Specialist to join our marketing team. This individual is responsible for supporting the execution of the industry analyst relations for EPAM. This will include working with the AR Team to generate accurate and positive coverage from top tier industry analysts and strong positioning in rating reports, acting as the project manager on key competitive report responses and support industry analyst engagement. Additionally, this role will be responsible for researching agenda pipelines, maintaining interaction tracking and leadership reporting, and promoting results internally within EPAM and externally through social media.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop internal communications/reports for leadership;
- Awareness and tracking of analyst research publication timelines and analyst firm event schedules on an ongoing basis;
- Facilitate the timely completion of all relevant analyst briefing and survey requests;
- Supporting the collaboration and communication with various internal entities including leadership from marketing, the business and growth & strategy to collaborate on report responses;
- Provide insight on what helps drive leadership positioning and differentiation from competitors;
- Lead process and communication for client reference vetting;
- Ensure key analysts are getting the information they need and that they understand EPAM’s offerings and differentiation;
- Support in developing and executing a proactive industry analyst relations plan against agreed-to objectives (jointly by the global industry analyst relations director and the competency center & business managing directors);
- Searching for and responding to industry award programs that support EPAM’s key capabilities and clients;
- Ensure no material, non-public information around EPAM’s business is made available to industry analysts;
- Ensure proper non-disclosure agreements are in place when necessary during briefings and inquiries;
- Work with colleagues in various time zones; travel nationally and internationally as required.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree; 6+ years’ experience in marketing or business development;
- Superior project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal executive communications skills;
- Knowledge of the analyst relations process;
- Experience in analyst relations a bonus;
- Have an executive presence;
- Flexible multi-tasker and team player given our highly collaborative matrixed global organization;
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting;
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting;
- Hardworking individual who works well under pressure able to manage tight deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized);
- Health Savings Account;
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter);
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided);
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided);
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan;
- Paid Time Off;
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection;
- Accident Insurance;
- Employee Discounts;
- Pet Insurance.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM is a recognized market leader in multiple categories among top global independent research agencies, and was one of only four technology companies to appear on each of the Forbes 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies lists between 2013 and 2017.
You can apply here on the Epam website.
You must log in to post a comment.