Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB, you can be sure you’re helping to create a better world and deliver solutions that touch the lives of millions. With a heritage spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Through its innovations driving progress for utilities, industry, transportation and infrastructure, ABB is helping to create a safer, greener, more productive and more collaborative world. ABB operates in more than 100 countries and employs around 135,000 people.
ABB is seeking an individual to build and manage an end-to-end analyst relations program for Enterprise Software, a global product group within ABB’s Power Grids division.
This individual will oversee both strategy and execution of a range of AR programs supporting the Enterprise Software business, meanwhile managing day-to-day interactions and cultivating relationships with a targeted but highly influential group of industry analysts and influencers.
Analyst relations plays a significant role in helping drive business results for Enterprise Software. This is a great opportunity for someone to lead this critical function in partnership with our product, sales and marketing executives and a growing number of colleagues across ABB’s US organization.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivating strong relationships with our community of analysts and influencers; establishing yourself as primary POC for Enterprise Software.
- Working closely with senior marketing, sales and product management executives to develop and execute strategies that improve analyst understanding and perceptions of ABB Enterprise Software.
- Regularly communicating valuable insights from analyst community (eg, market developments, emerging trends, key players) to internal stakeholders.
- Managing outreach activities including analyst tours, briefings, inquiries and strategic advisory sessions; leveraging interactions to obtain intelligence that can help guide our product and marketing strategies
- Providing ongoing strategic guidance to Product Management and Marketing on the latest analyst products, services and research findings.
- Leading the process to ensure Enterprise Software’s participation – and promote its favorable placement – in key research reports.
- Driving quarterly and annual planning and reporting.
- Managing annual budget and analyst contract renewals.
The position requires a strong background in the business-to-business (B2B) technology industry, basic understanding of enterprise software and cloud computing spaces, and established relationships with industry analysts. Clear, concise and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, the ability to navigate a large and highly matrixed global organizations is essential for this role, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university and 12 years of relevant work experience and 2-4 years of experience in Analyst Relations, or background in related field such as Public Relations or Investor Relations
- Master’s degree and 10 years of relevant work experience with 2+ years of experience in Analyst Relations, or background in related field such as Public Relations or Investor Relations
- B2B technology background is mandatory, global experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal), with orientation to detail
- Proven project management skills, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Comfortable working with geographically disbursed teams
For more information and to apply for this role click here