Analysts are recognizing Microsoft for its remarkable transformation and at the same time there is an explosion of artificial intelligence interest and research.
As a result, Microsoft is looking for a technologically perceptive individual to craft and execute their analyst engagement strategy for Artificial Intelligence. If you have a passion for driving thought-leadership initiatives and love the art and science of building industry relationships, this might be a great opportunity for you.
As an ideal candidate, you are an impact-oriented, energetic team player with a strategic mind, creative spirit, and don’t mind disrupting the status quo.
You are known as a strategic advisor, and a knowledgeable business partner. You are optimistic, willing to try new approaches, have the desire to learn and the resilience to press on.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Build the AI Analyst Relations program
- Effectively manage research across a diverse set of firms, including Gartner, Constellation and Forrester.
- Curate competitive insights based on analyst’s perceptions and research.
- Partner closely with PR, marketing, engineering and sales teams.
- Measure success and learn from missteps.
- 5+ years industry experience in marketing, sales enablement or communications
- Strong and creative communication skills.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to quickly extract, synthesize, and translate the geeky stuff to business transformation ideas.
- A passion for rethinking convention and evangelizing new concepts and ideas.
- Interpersonal skills to support existing and enhance new relationships with colleagues, executives and industry analysts.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and field sales organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, computer science or marketing
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.