As an experienced Analyst Relations Executive you will establish and mange EMEA wide Analyst relations. Forming a core part of the NTT DATA EMEA team based in London you will work closely with country Marketing teams to ensure that an Analyst Relations strategy is in place and successful across NTT DATA EMEA. The role will be accountable across all countries in EMEA and work across all other NTT entities, including NTT Group, NTT Communications and NTT DATA Asia Pacific.
- Develop and execute an analyst engagement plan in support of NTT Group’s EMEA business objectives.
- Build an internal network of relationships to ensure that you have buy-in for the NTT Group’s EMEA Analyst Relations strategy.
- Run regular briefings with key Analysts from Gartner, IDC, etc to ensure their understanding of NTT Group’s EMEA strategy, delivery and approach.
- Establish a research methodology and ensure necessary processes are in place to leverage Analyst Relations.
- Ensure analyst relations are a key part of global marketing strategy.
- Proven track record of building and executing an Analyst Relations strategy.
- Be able to provide sound professional advice and solutions to colleagues to leverage Analyst Relations.
- Able to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while driving towards clarity and solutions.
- Understanding of and the ability to execute strategic PR and communications techniques to gain Analyst buy-in and build confidence in NTT Group EMEA .
- Strong copy-writing skills with experience of summarising and presenting business strategy and capabilities to Analyst