Microland, a leading Hybrid IT Infrastructure Service Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey, is hiring an Analyst Relations Associate Director.
Here’s what you would be doing:
- An AR professional assists corporate communications with the development and implementation of an effective analyst relations program.
- Work with product marketing to secure positive analysts- reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Facilitating analyst briefings and interviews during specific events
- Securing analyst quotes for press releases
- Preparing analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Support the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities
- Responding to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics
- Developing and monitoring an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Facilitating information exchange with outside PR firm
Here is what Microland is seeking:
- BE/B.tech and MBA graduate
- 12 – 15 years of experience
- Must have experience handling Analyst relations for IT Infra services
You must log in to post a comment.