Fujitsu, the leading Japanese ICT company, is looking for a senior analyst relations manager in London.
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Fujitsu – As they are currently going through an unprecedented period of transformation and growth. As a result they’re looking to appoint an Analyst Relations Senior Manager to achieve our strategic goal of being a leading global IT player for digital transformation.
This is a key position with the analyst team and represents a great opportunity to progress your career.
What Fujitsu offers:
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Market leading salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus
- Flexible and creative environment
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Working and developing strategic relationships with key stakeholders and global analyst companies
- Making our business market ready for digital transformation
- Develop effective engagement and communication with key analyst which support our strategic goals
- Communication projects experience
- 30% global travel
If you’re a strategic thinker with a strong analyst relations background in ICT looking for the next step in your career, get in touch with Fujitsu.
Fujitsu offer flexible working.
You must log in to post a comment.