Analyst Relations Manager
Manage the global AR program. The successful candidate must have a firm grasp of the analyst industry and its unique concerns as it pertains to the IT enablement of businesses, as well as the ability to be an effective influencer to the entire relevant analyst community. This position requires 5+ years of experience working in or with leading analyst consulting organization at senior levels, including Forrester, Gartner, IDC and Ovum. The AR manager will craft a cohesive analyst outreach and nurture program and ensure the optimum level of company interaction across all relevant coverage areas in horizontal and vertical markets. The AR manager will track, review, summarize and distribute relevant research reports and ensure inclusion and optimum coverage for Enterprise software. The AR manager will drive an aggressive program to both maintain positive coverage in areas such as multi-channel capture, Robotic Process Automation, Case Management, Mobile, eSignature, Customers Communications and Smart Process Apps, as well as identify new areas of inclusion in enterprise software’s broad product line. The AR manager will track key industry trends, and advise on areas of concern or interest. Daily analyst interaction contact will be a combination of face to face, email and on the phone.
- Handle and coordinate requests for research participation; schedule briefings with proper Enterprise software SME.
- Track/manage publish dates for key Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave reports (including Dynamic Case Management, Multichannel Capture, Smart Process Apps, Business Process Management, among others.)
- Work with Product Marketing to complete responses, build presentations, conduct demos, etc.
- Arrange and participate in briefings, track activity and ensure appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely basis.
- Support internal requests for competitive intelligence, or research reports from Product Marketing
- 5+ years in the Enterprise Software industry
- Ability to interface internally and externally with CxO level executives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coordinate, plan and execute cross functionally
- Strong influence skills in persuading highly opinionated analysts
- Strong relationship building skills in foster productive, favorable relationships with analyst firms and key analysts
- Strong verbal communications and writing skills
- Must be a strategic thinker with solid market and technology expertise
- Ability to multitask multiple, competing priorities
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, anticipates problems, presents solutions
- Sense of urgency and drive for results
- Service orientation and collaborative approach to getting work done
- Ability to work within a global team strategically and tactically understanding cultural differences
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English – other languages of interest
- Miscellaneous research and special projects
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grow the number of positive analyst relationships quarter over quarter
- Inclusion and coverage in key analyst reports
- Build brand awareness across all key analyst organizations
- Establish enterprise software as the a consistent analyst recommendation in all relevant market
- Degree minimum
- Advanced degree desirable
- Irvine, California, United States
You must log in to post a comment.