Location: United Kingdom/Benelux or East Coast USA
An exciting and dynamic organization, Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. This year marks a proud milestone for our business during which we are celebrating our 80th anniversary in the ICT industry– with a well formed view of how we’ll grow to meet our 100th year and beyond!
In support of our continued market growth, we are seeking a highly experienced Senior AR professional to join our global team, helping the organization communicate continued market leadership with new levels of Human Centric Innovation and customer loyalty.
To qualify for this role, you must be ready to act as the central point of contact for all analyst interactions within Fujitsu, worldwide – both inbound and outbound, facilitating the company’s ability to communicate to these external influencers. Your expert skills will be applied to enabling analyst firms to represent and recommend Fujitsu in select portfolio areas, ensuring our chosen Tier 1 analysts understand our differentiated value in the marketplace equip them with the strategic insight to position us as a ‘leader’ or ‘one to watch’ and recommend us to end-user technology buyers. You’ll also work closely with internal company stakeholders globally, helping them to regularly engage with and leverage Tier 1 analysts and their insights into market segments ripe for development.
Under broad direction of the Director of Global AR, initiates, plans and coordinates multiple, complex analyst relations projects which include:
- Identifying, coordinating and working directly with global internal and external decision-makers, stakeholders and spokespeople to develop effective engagement and communication opportunities with key Tier 1 analysts which directly support our strategic business and communications initiatives as reflected in company’s mid-term plan
- Advising internal stakeholders on best practice in using both analysts and the Fujitsu analyst relations program in shaping and developing forward-looking strategies and subject matter that differentiates and distinguishes Fujitsu
- Collaborating with leaders to ensure completion of media/materials and develop delivery strategies and e.g. Executive Briefings, Customer Case Studies, Solution/Product Launches, MAE’s including industry events and reports
- Creating, implementing and managing annual analyst events as part of global Fujitsu Forums in Munich and Tokyo, and selected partner/industry events
- Maintaining existing and developing new internal data and communication outlets to ensure ease and regularity of analyst output access across stakeholder community
- Managing spend in line with annual AR budgets
Key Performance Indicators
- Contributes to and executes against designated Analyst Relations Program plans in line with business priorities and corporate communications plan
- Proposes, designs and executes Analyst Relations activities that meet the needs of stakeholders and achieve desired results
- Manages multiple, complex projects within strategy and budget parameters
- Builds strong relationships with leaders and team members at all levels to hold valuable interactions with analysts that deliver clear benefit to Fujitsu
- Builds strong relationships with selected analysts to enable ongoing communications and business insight sharing
- Demonstrates ability to work within existing organizational dynamics and sometimes tight third-party deadlines to achieve value for Fujitsu
- Employs creativity and industry best practices and integrates them into analyst relations programs and activities
Required Education and Experience
- 6+ years performing one or more Communication functions at a Manager level with at least 3 years’ similar level experience in analyst relations (public/media relations, internal/employee/executive communications, external/customer communications, and/or marketing communications). Corporate or agency experience in a hi-tech or information technology solutions/services industry is required
- Demonstrable writing skills as evidenced by a portfolio
- Demonstrated relationship building expertise at all business levels
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and delegate tasks to team members as necessary
- Must have successfully initiated and led multiple communication projects with a high degree of complexity at both a strategic and tactical level. Must have demonstrated the ability to manage resources, develop and manage a budget, and implement communications measurement techniques
- Demonstrated ability to establish and develop relationships with senior leaders, executives and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications or marketing discipline or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
For more information or to apply, contact Karen Gaughan, Director of Analyst Relations Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org