Market Analyst Relationship Manager
The Relationship Manager works as part of a global Analyst & Media Relations team to build relationships with key market analysts, such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc. and to educate them about Capgemini’s capabilities. The goal of the program is positive coverage in analyst reports and analyst recommendations of Capgemini to their end-user clients. This role is based in the USA and will report to the Global Analyst Relations Manager, based in London.
- Educate industry analysts in North America about Capgemini’s strategic initiatives, especially within Application Services
- Develop annual analyst outreach plans to represent Capgemini discipline and/or industry practices to the analyst community.
- Co-ordinate with lead executives to plan and execute analyst interactions that effectively convey Capgemini’s messages.
- Ensure unified global messaging to the analyst community by facilitating communication between executives in multiple regions.
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing and communications teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts.
- Help plan and organize “analyst day” events.
- Help educate Capgemini personnel, particularly sales teams, on the impact of analysts on our market and how to leverage analyst opinion in sales situations.
- Work on major positioning research such as Magic Quadrants, Waves, etc. for areas assigned
- IIAR (Institute of Industry Analyst Relations) certification and membership preferred, although not essential.
- University degree in appropriate field (MBA degree preferred).
- Strong relationship-building skills (with some existing relationships with global and India based Analysts and Advisory community)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively, in a team environment.
- Drive and commitment to deliver outstanding work.
- In-depth knowledge of the IT services industry
- At least six years of technology marketing with significant AR experience; previous experience working in the professional services space strongly preferred
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 40%
- A strong track record of professional success.
With more than 130,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2013 global revenues of EUR 10.1 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Location: Irving, TX; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL
Candidate reply e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Number: 13303