The Sage Group is looking for an Analyst Relations Consultant for a leading cloud computing company in Palo Alto, CA. This individual will work with the Cloud Infrastructure Management team to drive both inbound and outbound information sharing programs.
- Work on inbound AR programs: leverage analyst research and opinion to convey technology and business trends and market information to marketing, product, and executive teams
- Work on outbound AR programs: focus on developing strong relationships and conveying information to analysts from tier 1 and tier 2 industry analyst firms
- Execute analyst relations programs to ensure proactive and results-oriented communication with all analysts who cover products and services
- Manage vendor or product ratings and industry analyst reporting ranking company’s products and services (Gartner Magic Quadrants/Marketscopes, Forrester Waves, IDC, Marketscapes, etc.)
- Cultivate analysts who can serve as positive media, partner and customer references, and leverage analysts for positive communications through re-prints, sponsored whitepapers or surveys, speaking engagements, and webcasts
- Act as a spokesperson for the company
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech communications with 3+ years working in analyst relations
- Proven track record of successfully representing high-tech companies in competitive environments to the analyst community
- Ability to be a self-starter but also work in an evolving, fast paced team environment
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments from conception through to completion
- Proven ability to influence key stakeholders and executives
Interested applicants should contact Eva Walcott-Ayers, Recruiter – The Sage Group.
You must log in to post a comment.