Ultimate Software’s analyst relations team works to communicate clearly and consistently with technology and HR industry analysts. They ensure our product teams have consistent knowledge of best-in-industry approaches and that the analysts are well versed in Ultimate Software’s latest capabilities and customer accomplishments.
As an Analyst Relations Manager you will be instrumental in developing clear and consistent content and executing the communication strategy to ensure all industry communications are pushed out, clear and on point.
Ultimate Software recently ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s top 100 places to work, coming in at 25th in the nation. This helps explain why Ultimate Software is able to attract and retain the country’s top talent. We pride ourselves on treating our entire team so well they never want to leave. It is preferred for this position to be located in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL or Atlanta, GA office.
- Work with executives and product leaders to develop clear, consistent content regarding specific product areas
- Build and extend relationships with key industry analysts and influencers (bloggers, consultants, etc.)
- Schedule and facilitate briefings and strategy sessions (both in person and at regular industry/company events)
- Prepare analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Support industry analysts and bloggers with access to relevant product leaders and information for the completion of industry research
- Work with product marketing and development to ensure accurate industry analyst reports on Ultimate Software’s products and customer achievements
- Establish and extend processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Proactively present technology, product and customer research ideas to analysts and influencers for positive company coverage
- Five to ten years of experience in communications
- Experience in enterprise software/technology or similar
- Team player
- Self-starter with proven project and business management skills
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations and intense personalities with grace and calm
- Polished communicator and content creator
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Presentation skills and executive presence
Travel Required: 25%
For further details and to apply please click here
You must log in to post a comment.