Are you experienced in corporate affairs?
Have you experience applying this in either a technology or telecoms market from either an agency or client side position?
Do you have a good network within the telecoms or technology industry analyst community?
Would you like to join a FTSE top 30 company in the telecoms market?
This role could be just what you’re looking for…
We are looking to appoint an experienced Corporate Affairs Manager to join a major telecoms company based in their London offices. However this role is a little different to your typical corporate affairs positions.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the analyst and speaker community relevant to their business. Strategically leveraging relationships to promote the company, cementing them as a national treasure that’s brilliant for Britain in all that it does for its citizens and creating pride in its commercial performance and innovation.
You will maintain solid relationships with industry analysts, liaising closely with the external communications function to ensure the analyst community are utilised in the most strategically effective way. Also working to generate materials for use by company spokespeople and the analyst community themselves which will feed into generating positive media coverage for the brand.
Looking at the Speaker bureau, you will be responsible for seeking out appropriate opportunities for some of the company’s highest profile executives to speak at. Those which will offer not only a strategic opportunity, but those which will have the most significant positive impact on the company too.
Equally you will need to keep one eye on Speaker movements and ensure they are only speaking at pre-sanctioned events and you have been involved in what they are going to be speaking about, to ensure it delivers an appropriate, consistent message which promoted the company in the best possible light.
Role: Corporate Affairs Manager – Analyst Relations
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: £5.5k car allowance, good bonus & blue-chip benefits package
– Solid corporate affairs background
– Must have experience in either telecoms or technology markets
– Established relationships with relevant industry analysts
– Solid written skills, capable of crafting a message which presents a company in the best possible light
– Good understanding of how to manage the profiles of some very high profile executives in the public eye
– Very strong influencing and negotiation skills – capable of getting a large, complex business onside with your ideas and navigating the corporate landscape
– Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Principal Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
For more information click here
You must log in to post a comment.