Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, highly-intelligent, personable, and detail-oriented manager to join our analyst relations (AR) team. Cloud computing is arguably one of the most impactful developments in technology within the last 20 years and AWS is a pioneer and leader in the field. The AWS cloud computing platform is used today by hundreds of thousands of businesses and developers around the world, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 enterprises.
There are hundreds of analysts worldwide who are trying to understand and help customers understand the new paradigm of cloud computing. We need to educate these analysts and explain how AWS is different than traditional IT infrastructure offerings. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to develop and execute our analyst relations (AR) program for this exciting platform and the rapidly expanding number of services in the AWS technology infrastructure portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and dedicated to a career on the bleeding edge of global innovation. She/he should be entrepreneurial in nature and motivated by the challenge of ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, quick changes, and balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
- Partner with Senior AR Manager to develop and execute worldwide analyst strategy
- Drive analyst awareness of AWS service offerings and significantly expand analyst understanding of the unique AWS approach to cloud computing
- Proactively and simultaneously manage multiple vendor ratings, and secure positive placement of AWS services in key reports such as the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave
- Deliver on-going AR program activities such as analyst briefings, inquiries, reporting and other core program tactics
- Collaborate with PR and services teams to educate analysts on service and feature launches for ever-expanding portfolio of AWS services
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests for information, research review, customer references, event speakers, and research
- 4-7 years of combined press and analyst relations experience in the tech industry
- 4+ years of AR experience directly interacting with Gartner, Forrester and other major IT industry analyst firms
- Experience managing vendor rating in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Team player and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
For further details and to apply click here.