As an integral member of Verisign’s Corporate Communications team, the Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing management of Verisign’s global analyst relations program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the creation and management of a strategic analyst relations plan, budget, processes and system for proving return on investment.
The Internet has a team. Come join it!! Verisign provides the indispensable infrastructure and network services that make the Internet fast, safe and reliable. For more than a decade, we have helped you connect to the websites that have shaped the world. Verisign manages and protects the Domain Name System (DNS) infrastructure for top level domains (TLDs) including .com and .net. It’s this vital infrastructure that makes the world possible online. Our network intelligence and availability services also help ensure that online businesses are as available as the Web itself. We always strive to deliver the flawless network performance that will help enable the full potential of the Internet. We don’t make the world possible, we make it possible online-billions of times each day, with availability, reliability, and stability 100% of the time.
Cultivate and manage ongoing relationships with key global analyst firms on both inbound and outbound basis.
Map out an analyst relations strategy vis-a-vis Verisign’s own corporate strategy and business priorities and implement appropriate tactics to ensure results
- Drive regular engagement with key analysts through a variety of interactions and plan analyst events, as appropriate
- Develop processes and best practices to improve analyst relations activities and fully utilize our subscriptions to secondary research
- Ensure proactive and continuous distribution of information to analysts to increase awareness
- Work with a cross-section of internal product/industry experts and our external communications agency to ensure relevant industry analysts have a clear understanding of Verisign’s business, services and value for customers
- Participate in product launch meetings and company strategy discussions to identify opportunities where Verisign can work with analysts and incorporate key analyst feedback and insight into our own strategies.
- Provide company information for analyst research studies and inquiries and coordinate information to be collected, by working with various cross-functional departments such as product marketing/management, and customer support
- Facilitate internal requests for analyst reports and information and schedule analyst inquiries for internal staff
- Leverage analyst research and opinion to convey market trends and information to internal executives as well as raise the awareness of the AR program internally at Verisign
- Effectively manage an annual program budget
- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Communications, Technology or Business; Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Analyst Relations in the technology industry required
- 8+ years business experience
- Previous experience in technology/product marketing, communications or as an analyst is a plus
- Polished verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability managing multiple assignments from conception to completion
- Strategic thinking and solid execution within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and a proven track record in building and managing effective analyst relations programs
- Ability to collaborate and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional areas within Verisign
Primary location: United States-Washington D.C. Metro-Virginia-Reston
Job search: MANAGER – CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS – 00001827