A vacancy has arisen in our Enterprise Business Marketing Influencer Center of Expertise. The role is for a Public Relations Associate based in Bracknell, Berkshire in the UK.
Key tasks will be to drive press relations and analyst relations activities including analysis of coverage, production of content and organisation of activities. You will be exposed to a demanding role, which offers a valuable insight into the marketing profession as a whole and specifically all aspects of Press and Analyst Relations.
You will liaise with numerous country, region and worldwide personnel within HP and also potentially external agencies to achieve success.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and supporting general AR and PR activities
- Analysing and producing coverage reports on a quarterly basis and driving internal communication
- Playing a role in securing customer references for PR activity by working with the customer reference team and using our ‘Reference to Win’ database.
- Driving a press release process for HP wins monitoring status, chasing sales people and even playing a part in writing releases for the EMEA region.
- Supporting external events e.g. analyst briefings or press briefings
- Tracking important bloggers and journalists to produce ‘top of mind’ reports
- Assisting with PR projects and events, including logistics support, press pack production, badging and organisational activities as needed
- Increasing internally the profile of HP in the news through creating a daily news report that displays relevant news articles about HP and their competitors.
- Being the controller of a PR twitter page
- Acting as point of contact for analysts: field requests for information and briefing requests.
- Assisting with content development for analyst briefings and compiling analyst briefing documents for executives and HP spokespeople
- Attending regular meetings with EMEA marketing team and EMEA AR/PR team and agency
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intern student to take accountability and prove themselves as strong team member and individual. The placement will be for 13 months, commencing July 2012. Placement applicants should ideally come from degree courses focused around Business and Marketing.
For more information and apply please click here.
1 thought on “[Job Posting] HP Seeks PR/AR Marketing Influencer Associate – Bracknell, UK”
Intern? For 13 months?
I hope they pay at the very least the minimum wage.
That’s what we do.
You must log in to post a comment.