This individual will oversee the development and implementation of Broadcom’s first cross company Industry Analyst Relations Program. This person will manage Broadcom’s relationship and engagement strategy with all major firms and serve as the Company’s key point of contact, communication and coordination on a global basis. This role will also lead the organization and management of market research and industry analyst consulting services including the procurement process. Because this is a new function, this person will be responsible for establishing priorities, program goals and strategic alignment with each business unit while also serving as an evangelist and educator across the marketing and sales organizations. This role reports to the VP of Global Communication & Corporate Marketing.
- Manage the company’s annual market research procurement process.
- Be the relationship champion with all top industry analyst firms.
- Provide education and training for Marketing, BU and Sales staff on how to leverage analyst relationships and market research as part of the customer sales strategy.
- Manage quarterly and bi-annual strategic firm updates and executive engagements including an executive 1:1 relationship program.
- Deliver monthly industry update and outlook to senior management.
- Counsel senior executives on anticipated analyst engagement and briefing strategies.
- Collaborate/strategize with PR managers who support Broadcom’s business groups to identify, develop and implement AR programs and campaigns.
- Identify research and secure opportunities for Broadcom strategic marketing and sales with key firms including webcasts, white papers, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Reinvent a research portal strategy to house and distribute ongoing research and lead the data needs during Broadcom’s annual 3 Year Planning cycle.
- Track/measure success of AR campaigns; adjust strategy as needed based on results.
Requires BA in marketing, mathematics or engineering discipline and 10-12 years of experience. Preference for high tech experience in a publicly-traded company. International experience, while not required, is a plus.
Requirements – Qualified Candidates will:
- Have extensive experience in industry analyst relations and/or market research.
- Have a proven track record in a strategic relationship function – sales, business development, consulting, market research or investor relations.
- Be fluent with the Web and how to best organization and deploy information and content across a complex organization.
- Be creative and establish new means to cultivate the industry analyst community where budget can be an obstacle to owning relationships and influence.
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Have a proven record of counseling senior executives.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, instinct and intuition when dealing with industry analysts and top customers.
- Be a strong strategic thinker who can anticipate and capitalize on opportunities and identify and mitigate potential threats.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong management, negotiation and influence skills.
- Work well under pressure and on deadline.
- Be politically aware.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and work well within a small team.
Location: Irvine, CA – USA
To apply for this role please email:
Mikal Cox – Broadcom Recruitment via firstname.lastname@example.org