NetApp is looking for a Senior Manager to join their AR team in Sunnyvale, CA. This member of the team will be responsible for the program’s success with one of the company’s market segments. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Worldwide AR, this position will accelerate and evolve the existing AR program helping the company to:
1) Develop more strategic relationships with our community of analysts
2) Provide internal teams with strategic consul on direction, products and services
3) Drive deals with analyst support
4) Broaden visibility of the company, its strategy and core products.
– Create and implement tiered analyst relations strategies and programs that drive both in-bound and out-bound communications and ensure proactive and results-oriented communication with our analyst community.
– Identify and develop analysts with key strategic insight and drive that insight through all areas of the company.
– Serve as a legitimate and credible spokesperson for the company able to hold two-way conversations with the analysts and proactively communicate relevant news, information and business unit developments to the analyst community.
– Cultivate analysts to improve their understanding and perception of NetApp so that they can serve as positive customer, partner and media references, as well as leverage analysts for outbound communications through reprints, sponsored whitepapers or surveys, speaking engagements, and webcasts.
– Provide key direction and content for programs such as annual analyst conference, analyst events, strategic consulting sessions, analyst communications, and internal communications.
– Provide communications support including presentations, briefings, and talking points to assist with outreach to all NetApp audiences. This includes extracting relevant information and data from analyst reports and surveys.
– Develop and institutionalize AR training, best practices and processes.
– Synthesize content and share knowledge and insight from analyst interactions to team members and the company.
– Clear, concise and consistent communication skills are a must.
– The ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is required.
– Excellent analytic, communication, organization, and project management skills
– Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources and supervision
– Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
– The confidence, comfort and instinct required to interact with and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders, including executives
– A strong technical mind with the ability to quickly extract, synthesize, and relay key information from multiple sources without becoming overwhelmed
– High level of energy, enthusiastic team player and dedication to excellence
– A positive and flexible attitude
– Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with many different personality types
– A good sense of humor.
– Education and Experience Education and Experience – BA/BS in Communications, Technology or Business preferred
– 4-6 years of experience in Analyst Relations in the technology industry
– Previous experience in product marketing, public relations or as an analyst preferred
– Experience with ARchitect preferred
To apply please email Carla Blackwell (carla(at)netapp(dot)com)
You must log in to post a comment.