Analyst, Enterprise Mobility – Newton, MA, USA
In order to extend our research leadership in enterprise mobility, Strategy Analytics, is offering an outstanding career opportunity for a disciplined and results-driven team member to join our Wireless Enterprise Strategies (WES) team. A strong desire for success, visibility in a highly dynamic industry, and a background within the wireless telecommunications, enterprise IT and/or market research sectors are essential for this role.
The candidate will be responsible for researching, collecting, synthesizing and analyzing multiple wireless and IT industry trends. The ability to strictly adhere to publication deadlines for high quality analytical reports with strong qualitative and quantitative elements is vital to this position. The candidate will work closely with an international team of noted SA analysts, and increasingly gain exposure to our growing base of client by acknowledging/ responding to enquiries, developing thought leadership in key research areas and presenting Strategy Analytics’ market insights to these constituencies in both formal and informal settings.
- Must be able to research and write at least 8-10 major reports per year, plus shorter biweekly event-driven ‘Insights’ tailored to the needs of our mobile operator, mobile device and mobile application provider clients. An integral component of this task will be the confidence to quickly and efficient create forecast perspectives at a global, regional and application level.
- Must balance research, inquiry response and report writing with the need to present and reinforce the WES value proposition to existing and prospective Global Wireless Practice clients.
- Must be able to accept, process and respond on time to multiple incoming client Inquiries on a diverse array of topics impacting the wireless enterprise ecosystem.
- Research themes span the entire value chain ranging from mobile email market dynamics to converged enterprise mobile devices/device management to Convergence and PBX mobilization to mobile CRM to machine-to-machine/Telemetry. The ability to track and analyze operator mobile tariff approaches and SME product portfolios across multiple geographies is also key for success in this role.
- The WES analyst must be comfortable presenting to both small client groups and at larger industry conferences, and must have a strong focus on cultivating press coverage for our analysis. Exceptional fluency in spoken and written English is a prerequisite for this role.
Strong writing, analytical and relationship-building skills are a must, as is the ability to work independently or as part of a team. Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint is required. Some travel is expected, with increasing frequency as abilities expand.
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Relocation is not provided for this position, nor is visa sponsorship.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and résumé by email to David Kerr, dkerr a.t strategyanalytics do.t com
You must log in to post a comment.