A Senior Analyst position is available requiring excellent communication and market research skills to produce written deliverables, consulting and presentations for clients and industry groups. This Senior Analyst will focus on OSS/BSS and related software and operations in industry. Areas of investigation will include fulfillment, inventory, activation, network and device management. This individual will not be responsible for tracking network equipment. The Senior Analyst will work with analysts in network equipment and applications teams to ensure seamless coverage of overall network technology and operations. This candidate will be responsible for helping drive the research agenda in network software and collaborate with colleagues in providing insight to external clients into market trends, including the marketplace value of a nimble operational infrastructure, real-time operations, OSS/BSS for 4G and M2M, and the role of OSS/BSS in the Customer Experience. Based in Boston or London.
Core job functions include:
· Winning industry recognition as a thought leader in OSS/BSS
· Delivering quality research and written reports and blogs in the analyst’s field of expertise
· Producing quality consulting deliverables for client vendor and service provider clients
· Communicating research findings to clients and industry groups via thought-provoking and insightful presentations
· Acting as an expert resource to the press for intelligence on industry trends
· Responding to inquiries from clients on issues in OSS/BSS
· Developing, maintaining and managing models and forecasts, and monitor instruments for key technology categories
· Driving business development opportunities by translating research and analysis into consulting and custom research opportunities
· Communicating the strategic value of OSS/BSS as ‘the engine of change’ in the communications industry
The ideal candidate will have experience working in market research, OSS/BSS strategy consulting, or in a telecommunications operator/vendor environment. Specific requirements include:
Writing Skills: Must possess excellent written communication skills. Candidate will be expected to present research findings, actionable recommendations and advice to clients via concise and compelling research reports and blog entries.
Presentation Skills: Must possess excellent verbal communication skills. Candidate will be expected to present research findings, actionable recommendations and advice to clients via executive presentations, consulting engagements and regular interactions with press and media.
Organization and Planning Skills: Must be able to plan and manage individual workload in a coordinated effort with team members to reach internal and external deliverable goals and timelines.
Research and Analytical Skills: Must be proficient at primary and secondary research, with experience in consulting. Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SPSS and/or MarketSight is a plus.
· Drive to excel and command thought leadership
· High level of energy and enthusiasm for network technology
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Solid relationship management skills
· Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the posting on Yankee’s website.