Industry Analyst Relations Manager, £50-65k base + bens London or Hampshire
Do you drive market trends? Can you utilise Research & Industry data firms to segment business opportunities? Using your pro-active, creative, entrepreneurial spirit you will be developing compelling customised marketing plans to increase our International footprint. We are a recognised Software brand name, Microsoft & Cisco partner experiencing rapid growth.
Your background will include:
– Degree level education in journalism, communications or Marketing or equivalent
– Indentifying & Building relationships with Research firms (Gartner, Basex, CMS Watch, Cutter, Forrester, IDC, ABI Research, R Square, Informa, Yankee Group)
– Creating new business opportunities, driving analyst briefings, indentifying appropriate case studies/testimonials
– Project Manage the campaigns
– Exemplary communication skills, influencing & building trust and rapport with multiple stakeholders
– Champion process improvement internally
– Software/Computing/Networking Industry experience preferred
This role could suit a background as a Marketing Analyst, Investor Relations/Media Relations Manager, Commercial Analyst, Public Relations Manager.
Please send CV’s to Anna Richards: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0118 989 7602. Please help the IIAR by mentioning you saw the ad on our web site!