Job Title: Industry analyst relations manager
Location: Hampshire, Hampshire
Salary: Open to Salary
Job number 113419580, Posted 08/02/2010 (18:54)
My client a market leading Global IT Services & Solutions provider & award winning Cisco & Microsoft Gold Partner require a Industry analyst relations manager
Main duties include
• Maintain , audit and update the industry analyst database
• Track the report and research agendas of analysts at Tier 1 and Tier 2 firms
• Monitor leading analysts’ blogs for indications of their research agendas and biases
• Ensure analysts briefings are correctly set up and managed. Complete the briefing forms prior to briefings and share with stakeholders.
• Maintain the briefing calendar
• Support the internal communications of analysts’ mentions in research reports.
• Develop and summarise quarterly programme results.
• • Indentify case studies and other information hooks that are appropriate to merchandise into the analysts
• • Work with Solutions and Services marketing to ensure that they have current analyst powerpoint decks for presentation.
• Monitor travel of executives to leverage local briefing opportunities
• Maintain database of local and global events to identify opportunities to brief analysts
• Support the execution of the industry analyst newsletter
• Chase content within the organisation to ensure we follow up to analyst requests in a timely manner.
• Follow up within the organisation on all analyst leads and lead status. Ensure analysts receive timely response and leads are brought to closure.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Undergraduate degree in journalism, communications or marketing.
• International marketing experience preferred
• High energy, overachiever
• Diplomatic and tactful
• Good listener
• Enjoys business development outreach to identify new industry analysts and their interests
• High attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task between strategic and tactical functions
• Has experience and enjoys working in highly decentralised and matrixed environments
• Exceptional writing skills and high enjoyment of writing
• Polished written and oral communication skills
• Experience working with industry analysts or in a similar role in the past – ideal and preferred
Contact name robert Wakefield Telephone 01932 837796 Fax 01932 859365 Ref no 12013RW
You must log in to post a comment.