The Analyst Relations function is dedicated towards managing Wipro’s perception and positioning with industry and technology analysts from firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Everest, HFS, Nelson Hall, Zinnov, Avasant etc. This is achieved through impactful analyst connects, and by presenting a compelling response to the analyst firm’s competitive reports and research artefacts that aim to position Service Providers as per their differentiators and offerings.
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for helping us grow and nurture our relationship with industry analysts and responding to competitive reports that span across services and industries, and have a high impact on our market positioning.
- Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program – competitive reports, relationship building, monitoring research coverage, continued engagement with analyst community to ensure positive outcomes.
- Manage regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, proactive analyst briefings, inquiries, meetings, analyst visits and events.
- Stay abreast of key trends from analyst research and prepare executives for engaging with analysts.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of analyst research reports.
- Support and assist ongoing deals and opportunities with analyst research.
Skills & Qualifications
- Min 3 – 5 years of experience in Analyst Relations
- Strong written communication skills, good grasp of English language.
- Analytical skills with an ability to draw fact-based conclusions.
- Understanding of secondary research methodologies, financial numbers and measurement ratios.
- Ability to work with virtual teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority.
- An eye for detail and the ability to prepare deliverables to high standards of quality.
- Most importantly – have the ability to cope with a substantial amount of responsibility and manage deadline pressures!
*** UPDATED 16/3/20 ***
This position has been filled.