For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU – the engine of modern visual computing – the field has expanded to encompass PC games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and NVIDIA has extended its technology into datacenters, mobile devices and cars. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are currently searching for an Analyst & Influencer Relations Manager Enterprise to lead, execute, and manage our influencer programs and social media strategy for NVIDIA’s Enterprise business across the EMEA region. NVIDIA’s Enterprise business includes the professional GPU-based platforms that are advancing a wide range of industries, from design to supercomputing to cloud services. NVIDIA’s GPUs are also revolutionizing advances in Artificial Intelligence; used by Google, Baidu, Facebook, Microsoft, and Twitter to create intuitive, predictive services; they are also used by thousands of researchers to do groundbreaking work in AI. There are 3 key areas of responsibility within this role: industry analyst relations, influencers and social media.
This role will report into the Senior Manager, PR, AR & social media Enterprise EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive influencer relations strategy and execute influencer and analyst relations programs in EMEA for NVIDIA Enterprise, in alignment with the global strategy and teams.
- Build strong relationships with influencers and key EMEA industry analysts; maintain a regular cadence of proactive briefings and inquiries with analysts
- Create opportunities to increase reach for NVIDIA Enterprise solutions via communities and by identifying new influencers.
- Track influence campaigns’ performance, suggest and implement improvements based on performance.
- Plan and execute local industry analyst summits in Europe.
- Provide the EMEA Enterprise sales teams with regular insights and intelligence from the European analyst community.Social Media:
- Define and grow the presence of NVIDIA Enterprise on social media by developing and implementing a leading social media strategy that’s targeted towards the professional audience.
- Find the right social media channels for activation towards the target segment and ensure that the European social media strategy is in line with global strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing and PR departments to ensure that social media is integrated into all campaigns and events that we attend.
- Manage multi-platform and language content programs (plan, calendars, etc.) to sustain high reach, engagement and affinity. Create social media copy together with subject-matter experts and maintain content calendar.
- Ownership of community management; monitor and respond to comments on Enterprise social media platforms according to corporate guidelines
- Manage social media KPI’s and analytics across regions, report on what works and what doesn’t.
- Explore, identify and stay up-to-date on new social opportunities/channels/innovations in order to help drive the vision of where social media should be heading for NVIDIA Enterprise.
What we need to see:
- A good degree from a leading university in a business or marketing discipline.
- Significant experience in social media and influencer marketing with a proven history of success. Direct experience in running digital campaigns and social media.
- Strong copywriting skills in English
- Strong technical knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Sprinklr and social media platforms that are relevant for business environments and their trends.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Digital experience in a B2B / enterprise environment is a strong plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills. Fluent English is a must and additional European languages are a plus.
- Strong customer service ethic and demonstrable initiative.
- Experience with crisis management with good problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Strong time-management and organization skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class teams are expanding fast. If you’re creative and autonomous, with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
You must log in to post a comment.